This is definitely an interesting month. A lot of fail, a lot of hard work and endless opportunities to grow and become better at things.
1) Yoga 20 in 30 challenge: 7/20 (and 2/? for Squash)
2) Pre-cook meals to reduce carbs and eat a healthy meal a day: I switched to tuna fish for lunch with tomato soup which is easier to make (open a can) and still healthy. That lets me have more time on the weekend to relax and/or do fun stuff.
3) No alcohol: I don’t miss it anymore, which is really good.
4) No sugar: Licorice… a whole bag… in the afternoon… shame on me! Once I buy it I have to open the bag. Once the bag is open, there is nothing that can stop me. I should stop buying it. (But I don’t want to!)
5) Learn something new: Still struggling. I recently started playing chess with my colleagues at work (some of them are pretty smart), but I feel like I should start doing something for my career, something that is more useful instead. Nevertheless, it is fun and I enjoy it (even though I get my ass kicked a lot).
I am definitely outside of my comfort zone the past few weeks. Especially with the new things and with the ass kicking that I get. It is kind of stressing me out, but I know it will be good for me so I keep going, just keep going until it becomes normal. That’s the plan for the next 30 days.