What I learned from this experiment so far is that things do take a while to sort themselves out. Trial and error is the first step to building new and strong habits and it is the best feeling ever when you suddenly see that things work out.
1) Yoga 20 in 30 challenge: 8/20 (and 2/? for Squash).
2) Pre-cook meals to reduce carbs and eat a healthy meal a day: The tuna fish and tomato soup combination is so convenient I will stick with it for a while. If you want to do the same, my tip is to watch out for the sugar content in the soup. Obviously less is better (my favourite is less than 2g)!
3) No alcohol: It has been an awesome 6 weeks now as I started this challenge before I started the others, and I don’t see a reason why I should start again.
4) No sugar: My new strategy for my licorice addiction is licorice tea! And it works, surprisingly. For the past 2 days, there were no more licorice crisis (aka me inhaling a whole bag in 20 minutes). I am sure I saved some calories but still got to enjoy the taste which is I believe an ideal situation. No sugar yesterday and today 🙂
5) Learn something new: Slowly I feel like I’m getting a little bit more structure in here. Nevertheless, this is due to outer circumstances which allow me to have a little bit more time at the moment for this, so I should get a strategy going and form some habits while I can.