I’m trying to gracefully end this 30 day challenge, but there is so much change going on in my life right now that it is difficult to stick with what I have thought are good goals 30 days ago. Nevertheless, there are only a couple of days left, so here we go:
1) Yoga 20 in 30 challenge: Bad news on this front. Due to a lack of lunch breaks and massive overtime I haven’t made it to the gym yet to a time that would allow me to actually sign up for it… I hope I can make it before the next challenge begins.
2) Pre-cook meals to reduce carbs and eat a healthy meal a day: Eggs, tuna fish, tomato soup. I’m still not tired of it which is good 🙂
3) No alcohol: Sometimes a glass of wine would be nice, especially after a stressful week. But the downsides are just too big. And I don’t need it that much. Sugar on the other hand is a totally different story…
4) No sugar: Too many birthdays, morning teas, quick afternoon-sugar fixes… Stressful work does not allow for too much self-restraint, so I need a new strategy. Part of me doesn’t want to quit because it thinks it needs the energy, it deserves to be happy indulging in sweet things, which is of course total bullshit as sugar does more harm than good… Step 1: Get rid of irrational thinking!
5) Learn something new: Bit by bit… It is almost discouraging how slow things go, I am not very satisfied with the progress I am making, but then I am not tracking it at all! Which is immensely stupid and I should change that immediately.